The First Truly Self-Diagnostic Indicator with on-Screen Programming
Display individual channel and Total weights at the same time
Designed for flexibility, the 9710 can be easily modified to meet the need of changing system requirements.
The five user soft keys allow you to produce key functions that are unique to your application.
- Super-Bright, .6” high, red, seven segment LED display.
- Two-wire, non-polarity sensitive, digital technology provides ultimate reliability.
- An Advanced Calibration function for calibrating the scale without a load.
- Simple diagnostics allow each system component to be quickly checked from the cab.
- Capable of monitoring individual load cell outputs.
- Quick switching from GROSS to NET and quick TARE RESET.
- Load/Delivery mode for incremental load or delivery.
- Axle weight formula accurately calculates steering axle weight.
- Time and date to use with printer
- Multiple serial data ports are standard. Can be interfaced with printers, remote displays, bar code scanners, computers and other serial devices using RS-232 or RS-485.
- TTL logic port for relays or other control functions.
- Compatible with all models of On-board scale load cells and sensors.
Back to Refuse Industry